How to Get Somewhere in the Music Business was written in answer to the thousands of questions Mary Dawson receives through her music publishing companies, her readio show, “I Write the Songs” and as a newspaper columnist and contributor to several songwriting e-zines.
- What exactly does a music publisher and do and do I really need one?
- What kind of demo is adequate to represent my song ?
- How much should it cost? How do I get my song to an artist?
- How can I survive financially until I’m discovered?
- What can I do today to be proactive in promoting myself and my music?
- What if I only write lyrics? What if I only write music?
Click here to read the forward of the book.
To order How to Get Somewhere in the Music Business from Nowhere with Nothing click “buy online” or call 972-317- 2760.